Construction of the Jewish hospital was financed by local Jewish Community. Building was designed by Marian Jarzyński. Hospital began to function in 1886. Initially, 56 patients were treated here. In 1930s, three dwelling houses, a stable, a mortuary and a basement also belonged to the hospital.
Articles with keyword "83 Lubartowska Street"
- 2021-04-01 - 2021-12-31
- 2021-04-06 - 2021-12-31