Co-operation with schools
As part of the project an educational programme was designed for students attending schools situated in the vicinity of the sites included on the route of the Memory Trail.
The programme included workshops on the history of the commemorated sites and events whose significance in the Operation Reinhard action carried out in Lublin and in the whole of the General Government territory was particularly emphasised.
Walks along the Memory Trail commemorating the Holocaust of the Lublin Jews were also organised.
Mediterranean High School 8.12.2016
- Workshop at school: the Jewish District in Podzamcze
- A walk along the Memory Trail: the Boundaries of the ghetto in Podzamcze
- Participants: 28 students from two classes
- Moderator: Bartosz Gajdzik
Władysław Grabski 1st School Complex 13.12.2016, 20.12.2016
- 5 workshops at school: the Jewish District in Podzamcze
- 5 walks along the Memory Trail: the route to Umschlagplatz
- Participants: 100 students from five classes
- Moderators: Izabela Czumak, Bartosz Gajdzik, Małgorzata Miłkowska
XVIII High School 16.12.2016
- Workshop at school: the Jewish District in Podzamcze; the site of the execution of the children and guardians from the Orphanage at 11 Grodzka Street
- A walk along the Memory Trail: execution site
- Participants: 15 first-grade students
- Moderator: Izabela Czumak
Zofia Nałkowska VIII High School 19.12.2016
- 2 workshops at school: the Jewish District in Podzamcze; the ghetto in Majdan Tatarski
- 2 walks along the Memory Trail: the ghetto in Majdan Tatarski
- Participants: 32 students from 2 classes
- Moderators: Izabela Czumak, Małgorzata Miłkowska