Anastasiia Vynohradova (Ukraine)
Anastasiia is on the voluntary service in the Grodzka Gate at the turn of the year 2016/2017.
Anastasiia participates during the voluntary service in the different projects:
- “Shtetl Routes. Vestiges of Jewish cultural heritage in cross-border tourism” project - engaged in work related to edition of the website and translations in Ukrainian and Russian languages
- "Lublin Memory of the Holocaust" 2016 - cooperation in the project commemorating the extermination of the Jewish community in Lublin; applying inscriptions to concrete elements of commemoration
- "Lubliner Reunion" 2017 - Lubliner Reunion - contact with Jewish communities in Ukraine and Germany - event promotion, volunteering during "Lubliner Reunion", information desk service
- Guiding through the permanent exhibition in the Centre "Lublin. Memory of the Place" in Russian and German languages
- The Oral History programme - editing of the presentations of History Witnesses in Russian and Polish languages
- European Voluntary Service (EVS) website - editing of the pages dedicated to activities of EVS volunteers in the "Grodzka Gate - NN Theatre" Centre
- Website of "Grodzka Gate - NN Theater" Centre - work related to page editing, Ukrainian and Russian translations of the user interface
- House of Words - Printing House - cooperation and assistance in the organization of calligraphic workshops
- Festival "City of Poetry" - cooperation with the House of Words, help with organizing the festival
- Eastern Europe Initiatives Congress - volunteer at the Congress: help in maintenance of events, help with registration and recruitment of participants, photo documentation of the Congress
- Organization of accomodation and working time for volunteers from Daimler in Germany.