The Gate. Education and Animation Lab conducts educational activities related to the Jewish historical and cultural heritage of the city and the region of Lublin. They include issues connected to the Jewish life in Lublin from they arrival to Lublin until the outbreak of the war, extermination of Jews and post-war situation of reconstruction of Jewish life in Lublin.
Educational activities can have following forms:
- Permanent Activities, that is commemoration of important events related to the Jewish Lublin: March 16th - the liquidation of the Podzamcze ghetto, March 24th – liquidation of the Jewish orphanage, April 19th – Letters to Henio,
- Educational workshops for the students of middle and high schools, concerning Jewish heritage of the city and region of Lublin and the Extermination,
- Educational and integration workshops for Polish-Jewish groups, led during the Polish-Jewish youth meetings in the schools of Lublin,
- Mysteries of Memory, para-theatrical events in the city space, extracting its forgotten meaning,
- Exhibitions concerning Jewish Lublin, presented in the space of the Grodzka Gate.
The "Grodzka Gate - NN Theatre" Centre
The Gate. Education & Animation Lab
21, Grodzka St.
phone: +48 81 532 58 67
fax: + 48 81 534 61 10
Bartosz Gajdzik - koordynator Pracowni