You can turn cookies functionality on or off in your Internet browser settings. Failure to block cookies means that you agree to their use and storage in your browser memory.
This site uses ‘performance’ cookies for internal purposes to help us understand how our visitors use the site, so that we can provide you with a better user experience, and ‘functionality’ cookies to record information about the choices visitors make to engance the user experience. These are:
- social media plug-ins that, for example, collect data about a given page’s visitors ( https://www.facebook.com, https://plus.google.com, http://www.wykop.pl)
- session cookies (deleted after the session ends)
- information saved through the use of Google Earth applications
- information saved through the use of Google Maps applications
The level of cookie functionality can be set in all Internet browsers
You can set the level of cookie functionality in your Internet browser, up to and including completely blocking cookies from being stored on your computer. This enhances security and data protection, but may decrease website functionality, such as logging into an e-mail client.
How to change cookie functionality settings in the most popular browsers?
Click the Chrome menu Chrome menu on the browser toolbar > Select Settings > Click Show advanced settings > In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
In the "Cookies" section, you can change the following cookies settings:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep cookies and site data by default until you quit your browser
- Make exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
Internet Explorer 6 and 7
Click the Tools button > Internet Options > Privacy. Under Settings, you will have the option to:
- Block or allow all cookies
- Block or allow cookies based on their type
- Block or allow cookies from specific websites
Click the menu button and choose Options > Select the Privacy panel > Set "Firefox will:" to "Use custom settings for history".
Check Accept cookies from sites to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
Click Settings > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies
Click Safari > Preferences > Privacy